- Separate dirty laundry when you take it off by putting into separate hampers or baskets. Saves time and the dreaded sorting process.
- A sticky, odor causing residue can form in washing machines when too much or the wrong type of detergent is used. Soak spots with spot remover.
- Use cold water to wash and rinse unless you have a very dirty load. Up to 90% of the cost of washing clothes comes from heating the water.
- New high efficiency front load washers are gentler on clothes, get clothes cleaner and use less energy.
- High efficiency front load washers use 20-25 gallons of water per load in contrast to 40 gallons for the older conventional top load agitator style.
- High efficiency front load washers spin out more water allowing for shorter drying time.
- Soap products like WIN remove odor causing bacteria from micro-fiber exercise clothes.
© 2021 · DryAway